Two days of tuition per subject afford students and tutors time to cover not only the topics for each subject the student is revising at the course, but also those problem areas before the course.
Each day of support sees students join us for seven hours of support with their tutors, with workshops being led by some of the finest members of TiC’s tutoring team and experienced the very best IB examiners.
Unlike other courses we never combine Standard Level (SL) and Higher Level (HL) students. Each Workshop is limited to a maximum of six student, to ensure the most contact time between student and tutor.
- Classes are split on the basis of level (HL/SL) and predicted grade.
- Two full days of revision per course subject results in intensive and comprehensive learning.
- Easter date ideal platform to revise in time for the May examination period.
- Please note that workshops are subject to minimum demand
12TH Floor, Asia Mansion, 650 Hankou Road (汉口路650号-人民广场)
Shanghai, 200001, China
- To access Mandarin House Shanghai
take Line 1 – 2 – 8 and exit at People’s Square stop. From this stop it is approximately a 3 minute walk to Mandarin House – exiting from EXIT 14 onto Hangkou road. Walk east one block to the building shown above.