- Small classes of an average of 6 students
- Classes will be held between 09:00 and 16:00
- Two coffee breaks per day and lunch (these are used as informal discussion sessions with the teachers and other students)
- A total of 12 hours with your teacher per subject over 2 days
- 2 hours of set private study in the evening
- Teachers available for questions after class and as tutors in follow up sessions on a one to one basis in your home
- Follow up sessions for problem areas
You study one subject at a time during the revision course in Shanghai – both in class and for private study.
- This enables you to focus entirely on that subject without other distractions.
- There are 5 courses running back-to-back over 8 days – see DATES tab for details.
- You can take up to 4 consecutive courses (depending on take up), starting or ending at any point in the cycle – you can also take one or more courses, have a break, and come back for a later course.
- For a list of available subjects, see our DATES tab.
- Your teachers will set 2 hours per day of tests, exercises and exam questions to complete outside class.
- This enables you to consolidate the syllabus content and exam skills you have learned so far, and to prepare for the next day’s classes – when your teachers will review your work with you.
- Each of the sessions will be recorded and a pdf and podcast produced for each subject – this helps you revise and review after the week has finished